These Strawberry Goat’s Cheese Salad is a combination of fruit and veg which is perfect to help get your five-a-day in!
Before the strawberry season comes to a complete close, I thought I would get in one final summery recipe in! To be honest, this is a salad that came about without any planning. I had actually been ready to make something else. But then I saw a small lonely ball of strawberries on the verge of wilting in the fridge and had to scrap my old plan! Don’t worry, it’ll come soon.
I also added a small amount of sunflower seeds for that extra crunch! Enjoy!
Strawberry Goat's Cheese Salad
- 2 cups kale or mixed greens (150 g) if using kale, massage it to soften
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries (150 g)
- ½ onion
- ½ cup goat's cheese (110 g)
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Chop the strawberries into halves, thinly slice the onions and add to a bowl with the mixed greens. Add the crumbled goat's cheese, sunflower seeds and mint.
- Mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together and dress the salad. Toss and serve!
Other recipes to try:
Did you make this recipe? Tag @pinkpeppercorncyprus on Instagram and hashtag it #pinkpeppercorncatering